Are you a committed and ambitious Structural Engineer? Do you want to want to progress your career as part of a well-established team?Then read on for more information on this great opportunity.
My client is a leading, independent multi-disciplinary consultancy based in Newport, South Wales. The practice has become well-respected and established in the area due to their commitment and expertise and has gone from strength to strength over the almost-25 years they have been operating.
Due to repeat business from existing clients and new clients through recommendation, the workload of this practice has grown exceptionally and there is now a need for a new Structural Engineer to join the team.
As the new Structural Engineer, you will be responsible for the development of structural projects in the South Wales area as well as London, Leicester, Leeds and Sheffield.
Working as part of the Structural Engineer team, you will see a project through from its beginnings to its completion in the Commercial and Domestic sectors.
What's on offer for you as the new Structural Engineer:
* Salary up to £40,000 per annum
* Professional and Friendly working environment
* Career development support towards Chartership
* Company Pension
What you will be able to offer as the new Structural Engineer:
* A Degree in Civil or Structural Engineering
* A minimum of 2 years' post-graduation industry experience
* A broad background of building structures in all materials
* Proficient with AutoCAD 2D
* Working towards Chartership
If you are interested in this fantastic opportunity then speak to Terry Jeffs at Conrad Consulting on 01728 726127 for more information on this exciting role.