Structural Revit Technician
Our client is a forward thinking, multi-disciplinary firm with multiple UK offices and a fantastic reputation for being a highly rewarding employer. They offer a wide range of services and are known for their innovative design and technical excellence.
The Building Structures team in Winchester are looking to appoint a talented and motivated Structural Revit Technician as a result of an increasing workload.
Project: Major refurbishments; new builds; extensions; alterations; design & repair.
- Strong skills with both AutoCAD & Revit
- A minimum of 2 years' experience using Revit on live building structures projects
- An understanding of BIM
- Experience in common building materials including Steel, Concrete, Masonry & Timber
- Able to work efficiently using your own initiative, with good decision-making & problem-solving skills
- In return you will be offered a varying project workload and ongoing career opportunities.
If you are interested in this vacancy and think this could be the role for you, please give Graham Ventham a call on 01728 726120