Principal Civil Engineer
Exciting opportunity for a Principal Civil Engineer professional to join a well-established public and private sector team based in Exeter!!!
A leading consultancy is seeking a Principal Infrastructure Engineer to join a team that delivers creative solutions for civil engineering infrastructure projects for industry, government and commercial sectors.
You will have the opportunity to work on a wide variety of major schemes which would be a fantastic addition to your CV.
- Competitive salary
- Fantastic benefits package
- Amazing social team and environment
- As a Principal Engineer you will undertake the design and project management on various civil infrastructure related projects and assist in developing the Company's business
- Reporting to the Associate, this role will provide technical design and to ensure projects are delivered to programme quality and budget
- You will need to develop internal team relationships and provide support to junior staff in order to develop their individual skills and to encourage their personal development
- Key to this role is the ability to provide a client focused service which results in on-going satisfaction and repeat business
- MEng / BEng / BSc in Civil Engineering
- Incorporated / Chartered Civil Engineer (IEng/CEng)
- Highway/pavement design skills including a working knowledge of Design Manual for Roads and Bridges (DMRB), Manual for Streets and Local Authority Design Guides for Highways in Residential and Commercial Estates
- Drainage design skills including a working knowledge of Sewers for Adoption, Building Regulations Part H and the SUDS Manual
- Incorporated / Chartered Engineer status
- Previous experience (> 10 years) in UK highway and drainage design for Consulting Engineer or a Local/Highway Authority
- Sound and proven Civils 3D, PDS or MOSS/MX
- Sound knowledge of construction contracts and commercial awareness
- Knowledge of CDM regulations and duties
- Knowledge of NEC3
- Sound and proven ability in WINDES
- Site supervision experience of civil engineering projects
- Full, clean driving licence
For more information on this position please call Toby Willetts on 0203 6800640 today!!!
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.