Graduate 3 Civil Engineer
Your new company
You will be working with a privately owned Consultancy where the Partners are still and always practising engineers. Each Partner holds complete responsibility for all projects under their care and personally directs teams of engineers to achieve maximum programme delivery. Their involvement and ability to quickly respond to client needs is what sets them apart from rival Consultancies. This hands on approach from Partners allows them to develop lasting relationships which cascades down as an ethos to all levels of the business that you will soon be part of.
Your new role
As a Graduate engineer with at least 3 years experience, you will be assisting Senior Engineers with the design of infrastructure for commercial, retail, residential and industrial sectors, including SUDS drainage systems, roads to adoptable standards.
What you'll need to succeed
- You will need to be performing at a competent technical level, assisting senior engineers in the use of relevant technical analysis, design software and AutoCAD.
- Ability to Liaise and communicate clearly in a professional manner to colleagues, clients, contractors and other designers.
- Guide and advise on matters relating to your work.
- Bachelor's or Master's Degree in Civil Engineering
- Full clean driving licence
What you'll get in return
This position offers excellent career progression opportunities within a friendly and professional team that is proud of the quality of service it delivers in this competitive marketplace.
Benefits include a competitive salary and excellent flexible benefits package.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.