Senior Structural Engineer
We are working with an award-winning independent multidisciplinary consultancy with an excellent reputation for providing a high-quality & client-focused service. They currently have an opening for a Chartered Senior Structural Engineer to join their skilled Civil & Structural team on a full-time permanent basis. This Senior Structural Engineer opening is in their Central London office, but this firm has multiple offices throughout the UK.
Projects: Aviation, Healthcare, Industrial, Energy, Educational and more.
Location: Excellent location in London city centre, nearest tube station is Barbican.
* Must be a Chartered Engineer - MICE or MIStructE,
* Hold a degree in Civil or Structural Engineering,
* Have a minimum of 5 years' experience as a Structural Engineer with a strong background in Building Structures,
* Experience & knowledge of Drainage, Earthworks, Foundations & Road design advantageous,
* Excellent communication skills both written & verbal,
* A flexible approach to work with the willingness to adapt & be challenged.
The successful Senior Structural Engineer will be rewarded with a competitive salary, generous benefits package and the opportunity to lead your own smaller projects as well as contribute to large projects working with Directors. If you would like to know more about this role, please send across an up to date CV to Graham Ventham to be considered.