Senior Infrastructure Engineer
We are working with an award-winning & highly respectable consultancy who are currently seeking to employ a skilled Senior Infrastructure Engineer into their Central London office on a full-time permanent basis. The successful candidate will be joining their experienced Civil Engineering team to manage the drawing input on the design of roads, drainage & infrastructure on projects for leading developers & contractors.
Projects: The design of roads, drainage & infrastructure on building projects valued up to £300M.
Location: Central London office location; nearest tube stations are Bermondsey & London Bridge.
- You will ideally hold a degree in Civil Engineering and be Chartered or near Chartered with ICE,
- Experience designing development infrastructure, particularly drainage, for residential projects ideally (inner city developments desirable),
- Excellent communication skills (both written & verbal),
- A strong background in the design of drainage, pavement design & roads,
- Experience using Microdrainage / Windes, Civil 3D & AutoCAD essential,
- Experience using Infraworks, Navisworks, NBS Create & BREEAM desirable,
- Management experience desirable,
- The drive to move into a managerial position is essential.
- Be the lead on infrastructure projects with an overall value of £50M,
- Liaising with clients & internal/external consultants,
- Managing the input on various projects,
- Ensuring office & technical standards are followed,
- Ensuring the team keeps up with new industry technology & design software.
The successful Senior Infrastructure Engineer will be joining a forward-thinking & vibrant company that is offering a competitive salary & benefits package that includes 23 days annual leave + Bank Holidays, paid overtime, payment protection, life assurance & more. If you would like to know more about our client & this lucrative opportunity, please forward an up to date CV to Graham Ventham to be considered.