Senior Civil Engineer
Civil Engineer with the ambition to work for a truly market-leading independent consultancy? Is your current role giving you enough flexibility in terms of your work-life balance? Right now, my client can offer all of the above, as well as the chance to work on the region's most high-profile projects.
This is a genuine opportunity to be a part of one of the UK's most prominent independently-owned multi-discipline consultancies, driving your career as a Civil Engineer forward within a well-established and highly-reputable design team at their growing design office in Ashford, Kent.
On offer for you as the new Senior Civil Engineer:
* Competitive industry salary of up to £46,000
* Performance-related annual bonus
* Pension matched up to 7% employer contribution
* Buy and sell additional holiday
* Annual professional subscriptions paid
You'll be working on projects such as major retail developments on behalf of the likes of John Lewis, as well as local authority projects and other major mixed-use developments ranging in value, but regularly in excess of £50m.
If at this stage in your career, your ambition it to become a chartered Civil Engineer, this is the right company to join as they will support you every step of the way. They have a fantastic relationship with the ICE as well as a resident supervising engineer who can support your progress if necessary.
What you'll bring as the new Senior Civil Engineer:
* Minimum five years' experience in highways, external works and drainage design
* Working knowledge of Flood Risk Assessments as well as Utilities Planning
* Knowledge of Windes Microdrainage and AutoCAD
* Successful experience in the preparation drawings and paperwork on Section 38, 278 & 104 adoption procedures
The role offers a motivated and ambitious Civil Engineer opportunity to work with a well-established and highly-reputable consultancy, who can offer fantastic technical support and an excellent career path, so get in touch with Darryl Yates today on 01728 726136 in order to discuss in more detail, or apply with your up to date CV.