Associate Structural Engineer
Are you a Chartered Structural Engineer with the ambition to take a lead role in the development of a small, yet well-established practice? Is the next step in your career to move to a shareholding Director position with equity in a profitable business? If this matches your ambition, read on for the benefits of this exciting new role.
As part of their organic growth plan, a rare opportunity has been created for a Chartered Structural Engineer to join this highly-regarded practice at Associate level, with a view to taking up a shareholding Director role in the short to medium term. This consultancy has a particularly strong reputation in the residential and commercial markets but is also successful within other sectors, such as healthcare, education and ecclesiastical buildings.
On offer for you as the Associate Structural Engineer:
* Starting salary of up to £55,000
* Track to Director level and equity in the business
* Valued client-base
* The opportunity to lead a small team and mentor junior Engineers, if this is of interest to you
Clients would describe this practice as flexible in their approach to design solutions, with projects varying in size and complexity - with values ranging up to £6m. The most important asset of this well-established practice is its staff and there is a great deal of investment in making sure that people are happy to go to work and importantly develop their skills whilst doing so.
The current Directors also maintain close relationships with the IStructE, as well as local environmental charities, so they are very much ingrained in local and wider issues that affect the industry.
What you'll bring as the Associate Structural Engineer:
* Conversant in the use of appropriate codes of practice, standards and relevant sections of statutory documentation
* Extensive range of buildings structures design experience
* Ability to train and mentor junior engineers where appropriate
* Confident client-facing with strong communication skills
* It is expected you will be Chartered within ICE or IStructE
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Structural Engineer to put a lasting stamp on the industry, as well as the opportunity to bring fresh ideas and impetus to a highly reputable consultancy, so get in touch with Darryl Yates at Conrad Consulting today on 01728 726 138 to discuss this unique career-defining role further., or apply with your up to date CV.