We are working with a reputable & contemporary structural engineering design consultancy based in Central London who currently have a vacancy for an ambitious & creative Structural Engineer with a minimum of 2 years' experience on a full-time permanent basis. Our client has an ever-expanding portfolio of iconic projects; therefore, the successful Structural Engineer is guaranteed to gain exposure to various project sectors (both private & public) and materials (both traditional & specialist), as well as have the chance to work with Revit/BIM as this firm are now working on many of their projects to BIM Level 2!
Projects: Commercial, Residential, High-Rise, Hotel, Educational, Healthcare, Retail and more.
* Hold a degree in Civil or Structural Engineering,
* Have the ambition to become Chartered,
* A minimum of 2 years' post qualification experience ideally gained within a consultancy environment,
* A can-do attitude with a strong willingness to learn & be challenged,
* Excellent communication skills both written & verbal,
* A passion for design & engineering,
* A keen interest in Revit/BIM (previous experience advantageous),
* A keen interest in building structures.
Our client's office is in a buzzing part of Central London, giving the successful Structural Engineer plenty of opportunity to socialise & have fun as well as get stuck into work! They are offering you a competitive salary & benefits package along with exposure to Revit/BIM. If you think this role sounds ideal for you and you'd like to find out more about the client, please hit apply & forward an up to date CV to Graham Ventham for more details.