Do you have the ambition to work for one of the region's leading multi-discipline consultancies? Do your current benefits and package adequately reflect the work you put in each and every day? Take the next step in your career as a Structural Engineer by reading on about this fantastic and rewarding new opportunity in Brighton.
Following a series of key project wins, a skilled and ambitious Structural Engineer with at least three years' consultancy experience is currently sought by this award-winning multi-discipline consultancy at their vibrant Brighton head office.
This is a unique opportunity to work on a diverse range of projects valued up to £100m, working closely with experienced structural engineers whilst working towards chartership in a dynamic, yet challenging design environment.
On offer for you as the new Structural Engineer:
* Salary up to £40,000 depending on experience
* 32.5 days holiday, in addition to bank holidays
* Highly-rewarding career in a friendly team environment
* Childcare Vouchers & Ride to Work Scheme
* Award-winning support towards Chartership and approved ICE Training scheme
* Variety of workload in this dynamic multi-disciplinary consultancy
As a skilled Structural Engineer, you will be a quick learner with a keenness to become familiar with the unique engineering services this consultancy provide. You will be a confident individual who has a degree in civil or structural engineering looking for a new challenge.
At present, projects include Public Sector, Industrial and large-scale Residential schemes as well as Marine works, so this is the chance to be exposed to a highly diverse project portfolio.
This is a truly great chance to get stuck into some high profile projects.
What you'll bring as the new Structural Engineer:
* Degree in Civil or Structural Engineering
* Experience of Structural design across a range of different sectors
* Working knowledge of Eurocodes
* At least three years' experience and be working towards Chartered Structural Engineer status within ICE or IStructE.
* Proven design experience in a range of building materials
* Excellent communication skills
This is a fantastic opportunity for an ambitious Structural Engineer to join an industry-leading independent consultancy, so speak to Darryl Yates at Conrad Consulting today for more information on 01728 726136, or apply with your up to date CV.