Principal Flood Risk Engineer
Do you have the ambition and experience to deliver projects whilst also developing within an international award-winning consultancy environment? Would you like the opportunity to be recognised for your work in a senior capacity? If so, read on for the benefits of this exciting new role.
Due to the continued success of their Flood Risk discipline, this rare opportunity has been created for a capable and ambitious Civil Engineer with a passion for Flood Risk Management to join this growing team at their vibrant design office in the heart of Bristol.
On offer for you as the Principal Flood Risk Engineer:
* Salary up to £50,000 per annum plus bonus
* Life assurance and private healthcare
* Truly diverse workload
* Opportunity to develop the Flood Risk discipline further
Your new position will see you take on a pivotal role in this progressive and award-winning multi-discipline consultancy, applying your existing skills and knowledge of SUDS to deliver high-profile projects up to £50m in value as part of a dynamic team.
Working with a good mix of private and public sector clients, you will be given the opportunity to work on a diverse project portfolio whilst looking to grow the team further as more key projects are won.
What you'll bring as the Principal Flood Risk Engineer:
* Minimum five years' experience within Civil Engineering
* Excellent working knowledge of Flood Risk and drainage including SUDS
* Good working knowledge of Windes Microdrainage
* Chartered or working towards CWEM, MICE or similar
* The ambition to grow the discipline further
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a truly market-leading multi discipline consultancy in a pivotal senior role with excellent career prospects. Speak to Darryl Yates at Conrad Consulting today on 01728 726136 today for more information on your next career move, or apply with your up to date CV.