Senior Structural Engineer
Our client has an excellent opportunity for a Senior Structural Engineer in their buildings structures team in Cambridge. The company can offer engineering and surveying services across the country, for which they focus on effective communication ensuring they have mitigated any risks - which ultimately results in happy clients and continuing project wins.
The successful Senior Structural Engineer will report to the Director with a view to ensuring successful project delivery within the scope of time and budget constraints allowed.
Responsibilities (amongst others):
- Supervise a team of engineers and technicians
- Ensuring high level of technical performance achieved, whilst adhering to quality standards
- Take on a business development role
- Lead projects from concept to completion
- Be main point of contact to solve queries/problems
- Attend site and client meetings
- Strong technical and commercial ability
- Degree in civil or structural engineering
- Extensive experience at senior level managing projects
- Excellent team management skills, with the ability to motivate and drive the team forward
- Excellent communication skills
Your project workload will be varied and you should have a positive approach to each scheme, managing multiple projects at any given time, with the ability to prioritise own workload.
In return the successful Senior Structural Engineer will be offered excellent long term career prospects and a competitive benefits package.
To discuss this role and how it could be suit you, why not give Graham Ventham a call for a confidential and informative chat.