Senior Civil Engineer
Are you a skilled and experienced Civil Engineer with a passion for Infrastructure design? Do you have the ambition to work for a genuine multi-discipline consultancy on major projects? Read on to see how this exciting new opportunity could give you everything you are missing from your current role.
As a result of continued organic growth, this fantastic and highly-reputable multi-discipline consulting engineer have created an amazing opportunity for a skilled and motivated Civil Engineer to join their busy Infrastructure team at their expanding design office in the centre of Bristol.
What's on offer for you as the new Senior Civil Engineer:
* Salary up to £45,000 per annum plus pension contribution
* 25 days holiday
* Bonus scheme
* Support towards achieving chartered Civil Engineer status (MICE) if not already obtained
* Relaxed yet professional , medium-sized consultancy working environment
* Diverse project portfolio spanning several sectors
You will be joining a well-established practice that works across several sectors, with projects ranging from commercial, retail, education and healthcare as well as heritage and conservation on a major scale. Projects are regularly valued in excess of £30m, so if you're looking to escape small-scale residential and develop your experience, this could be the perfect opportunity for you.
This consultancy has a strong reputation for developing and retaining staff, with a core focus on training and support towards achieving professional status. So, if it is progression and development you are looking for, this could again be a fantastic opportunity for you to further your career within Infrastructure.
What you'll bring as the new Senior Civil Engineer:
* Relevant degree in Civil Engineering or similar discipline
* Minimum of three year's UK design office experience.
* Experience in commercial and industrial infrastructure design including SUDS
* Experience in the use of AutoCAD and Windes MicroDrainage
* Good working knowledge of S278 agreements
This is a truly unique opportunity for you as a keen and ambitious Civil Infrastructure Engineer to take the next step forward in their career by joining a recognised, continuously growing industry name. If you are ready to drive your career forward, speak to Darryl Yates at Conrad Consulting today on 01728 726136 for more information on this fantastic new career-enhancing opportunity, or apply with your up to date CV.