Are you an ambitious Structural Engineer looking to join a strong, growing design team? Ready to manage your own projects whilst progressing in a growing consultancy environment? Keep reading for the benefits of this exciting new role in Swindon.
My client, an ambitious, well-established consultancy in Swindon are looking for an experienced Structural Engineer to join their team of experts. Not only will you have the opportunity to work on an exciting range of projects, you will also be rewarded greatly with the chance of future shares in the business and performance-related increases. This is a fantastic opportunity for genuine career development within a growing team of 6 technical staff.
What you'll bring as the new Structural Engineer:
* Minimum of two years' UK experience as a Structural Engineer
* Ambition to become chartered (MIStructE or MICE)
* Experience working in Eurocodes
* Proficient in AutoCAD
As the new Structural Engineer you will receive:
* Salary up to £35,000 per annum
* 22 days annual leave plus bank holidays
* Genuine career progression
* Future shares in the business for the right candidate
* Flexible working hours, including a 13.00 finish on a Friday
If you are ready to progress your career with a dynamic consultancy with a growing project pipeline, get in touch with Darryl Yates at Conrad Consulting on 01728 726 138, or apply with your up to date CV.