We are currently recruiting for one of our key clients, a leading multidisciplinary consultancy with over 30 offices across the UK, who have a vacancy available in their Bedfordshire office for a Structural Engineer with a minimum of 2 years' experience to join them on a full-time permanent basis. This firm has a fantastic reputation for being an outstanding employer, and the successful Structural Engineer will be given the opportunity to contribute to their impressive portfolio of building structures projects spanning a wide range of sectors.
Projects: Educational, Commercial, Healthcare, Residential, Mixed-Use, Retail and more.
- Must hold a degree in Civil or Structural Engineering,
- Must have a minimum of 2 years' post-graduation industry experience as a Structural Engineer,
- Must have a strong interest in building structures,
- Must be a motivated individual with a positive approach to work,
- Must be willing to be challenged and learn new skills.
The successful Structural Engineer will be rewarded with a competitive salary & excellent benefits package along with exposure to a range of exciting projects. If you'd like to know more about this opportunity, please get in touch with Graham Ventham for more details.