Are you a Structural Engineer with three years' consultancy experience currently considering a move in Bristol? Want to work on a diverse portfolio of building structures for a leading, well-established consultancy with excellent career progression? Look no further than this exciting new career-enhancing opportunity in Bristol.
As a result of some key project wins and a continuous growth plan, this multi-discipline consultancy with offices throughout the Uk and Ireland have created the opportunity for a skilled and ambitious Structural Engineer to join their vibrant Bristol design team and progress their career.
On offer for you as the new Structural Engineer:
* Salary up to £36,000 per annum
* Annual bonus
* Excellent career progression
* Diverse project portfolio
* Support towards chartership
Your new position will see you working on building structures up to £50m in value as part of a well-established Structural Engineering team with a notoriously low staff turnover. Technical staff are happy going to work each and every day, seeing their career progress and their work recognised with a highly-competitive benefits package along with regular salary reviews.
What you'll bring as the new Structural Engineer:
* Minimum three years experience as a Structural Engineer in the UK
* Good working knowledge of common building materials
* Working knowledge of Eurocodes
* Ideally conversant in TEKLA as well as AutoCAD and Revit (not essential)
* Ambition to become chartered (MIstructE)
This is a fantastic opportunity to progress your career as a Structural Engineer by working with one of the Uk's leading independent consultancies on a good variety of building projects. Speak to Darryl Yates at Conrad Consulting today on 01728 726136 for more information, or apply with your up to date CV.