Do you have the ambition to work with one of Bristol's fastest-growing consultancies? Are you looking for the next positive step in your career as a Structural Engineer, whilst gaining excellent support towards chartership? Read on for the benefits of this exciting new career-defining role.
As part of their continued organic growth, this dynamic young practice has created a fantastic opportunity for an ambitious and keen Structural Engineer with at least two years' experience to join them at their busy design office in North Bristol.
On offer for you as the new Structural Engineer:
* Salary up to £35,000 per annum with regular reviews
* Annual bonus
* Genuine diversity of projects
* Fantastic support towards Chartership
In your new role, you'll be offered the chance to work across a broad variety of projects from the retail, healthcare and education sectors as well as bespoke projects such as sports stadia and car showrooms. The practice boast an enviable reputation and not only benefits from repeat clients, but are also constantly expanding into new markets.
What you'll bring as the new Structural Engineer:
* Two years' experience as a Structural Engineer in a UK consultancy
* Relevant degree in Civil or Structural Engineering
* Ability to design in concrete (RC), steel and timber
* Knowledge or relevant Eurocodes
* Ambition to progress your career as a Structural Engineer in a dynamic consultancy environment
This is a great opportunity for you to grow alongside the company as they continue to expand, whilst being fully supported and developed professionally in your pursuit of chartership as a Structural Engineer. Get in touch with Darryl Yates at Conrad Consulting today for more information on this exciting new career-enhancing role, by calling 01728 726136 or applying with your up to date CV.