Senior Civil Engineer
Are you looking to develop your career within a growing consultancy?
Right now I am working with a successful multi-disciplinary consultancy who are currently undergoing an exciting development programme. They are looking for an experienced Senior Civil Engineer to join their expanding civils team in central Milton Keynes.
The main focus of their infrastructure teams are projects in highways, drainage, flood risk and residential development, but also supporting our other teams across the UK to deliver a wide variety of projects.
Key role responsibilities:
- Working collaboratively with engineers and other technicians to deliver infrastructure scheme designs;
- Highway design (S38 / S278) both preliminary and detailed;
- Drainage design (S104 / S98) both strategic and detailed;
- Design of foul pumping stations, SUDS, flow control structures and balancing facilities;
- Residential and commercial external works design;
- Earthworks design and cut/fill assessments; and
- The line management, mentoring and supervision of a sub-team
Requirements of the Senior Civil Engineer:
- A degree in Civil Engineering, or similar;
- Incorporated or Chartered member of the Institution of Civil Engineers;
- Proficient user of AutoCAD;
- Have the ability to prepare CAD drawings to a standard suitable for construction and technical approvals;
- Competence in infrastructure design software such as XPSite3D, Autodesk Civils3D + Vehicle Swept Path, Causeway PDS and Micro Drainage is desirable;
- Expert in infrastructure scheme designs;
- Good IT skills, including MS Office;
- Excellent communication skills, to liaise with colleagues and clients;
- Ability to work within a team and also able work under own initiative;
- Excellent organisational skills and able to prioritise workload.
If you would like further details of this fantastic opportunity, please contact Graham Ventham on 01728 726 120 for a confidential chat.