Senior Cost Manager
Our Client: Well established specialist construction consultancy with offices throughout the UK and Internationally.
Projects: Hospitality, Commercial, Aviation, Utilities and Highways
Company Headcount: 100 - 150
Requirements of the Senior Cost Manager:
- Solid consultancy background
- Utilities experience would be ideal for this position, but not essential
- Detailed knowledge of NEC3 contracts
Duties of the Senior Cost Manager:
- Carrying out valuations, budget evaluation and control
- Agreement of target costs, benchmarking, risk analysis and management
- Monthly reporting, auditing and final accounts
Benefits: 23 days annual leave, private health insurance, critical illness cover, company car, pension scheme as well as a discretionary bonus scheme and professional subscriptions paid.
What happens next: Click apply today and our dedicated Surveying recruiter, Kevin Rose, will contact you to discuss the details of this opportunity in more depth.
Apply for Senior Cost Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly