We are working closely with an established East Anglia based Civil & Structural engineering firm who currently have a requirement for a motivated & ambitious Structural Engineer with 2 years' post-graduation experience to join their Norwich office on a full-time permanent basis.
Projects: Residential, Educational, Commercial and more. Projects range in scale & value up to >£70M.
- Hold a degree in Civil or Structural Engineering,
- Have a minimum of 2 years' post-graduation industry experience,
- Have a strong interest in building structures,
- Excellent communication skills (both written & verbal),
- Be ambitious with the drive to progress within the company & eventually become a Chartered Structural Engineer.
This dynamic firm are looking to offer the successful Structural Engineer a competitive salary & benefits package along with plenty of support with your professional development. They like to encourage you to set personal business goals to strive for, and will offer incentives for achieving them. If you'd like to know more, please forward an up to date CV to Graham Ventham at Conrad Consulting for more details.