Senior Civil Engineer
Are you a Senior Civil Engineer who is experienced working on Infrastructure, Highways and Drainage projects? Ready to take the next step in your career? Then look no further:
My client is an independent multi-disciplinary consultancy who have been operating nationally employing over 50 staff across four offices in Hugglescote, Milton Keynes, Birmingham and Bristol. For over ten years they have been providing the highest level of service to both private and public-sector clients in sectors such as Commercial, Industrial, Retail, Residential, Leisure, Education and Healthcare.
Over recent years the company has expanded exponentially and is currently undergoing exciting changes. An opportunity has arisen for a Senior Civil Engineer to join their thriving infrastructure team in Hugglescote, Leicestershire.
As the new Senior Civil Engineer, you will be working within the Infrastructure team on projects in Highways, Drainage, Flood Risk and Residential Development. You will also be providing support to other teams in the other offices located across the UK.
Here is what is on offer for you as the Senior Civil Engineer:
* Salary up to £45,000 per annum
* Truly Diverse workload
* Support towards chartership
* Continued professional development within a fantastic team
You will be able to offer as the new Senior Civil Engineer:
* Chartered or near Chartered Civil Engineer (CEng MICE / CEng MCIHT/ CEnv CIWEM etc.)
* Proven knowledge and ability of carrying out S38 and S278 agreements
* Experience with strategic and detailed drainage design (S104/S98)
* Proficient with AutoCAD, Microdrainage and PDS
If you are interested in this fantastic at a respected and expanding consultancy then speak to Terry Jeffs at Conrad Consulting on 01728 726127 for more information on this exciting role.