Senior Infrastructure Engineer
Conrad Consulting is working with a medium sized consultancy who provide engineering services across public and private sectors.
They have an opportunity for a Senior Infrastructure Engineer to join their team in Braintree, working within a small team to meet demanding schedules on challenging projects.
As a Senior Infrastructure Engineer, if you have not already done so, you should be keen to gain Chartered status and be working towards this.
- A HNC or degree in Civil Engineering,
- Chartered Civil Engineer or working towards chartership,
- A minimum of 5 years' experience as a Civil Engineer working on highways & drainage design,
- Experience working on residential developments (highly advantageous),
- Experience in highways design, ground modelling & drainage design (including sustainable drainage),
- Working knowledge of a range of design software including AutoCAD, PDS & Microdrainage / WinDes,
- Civil 3D experience (advantageous),
- Experience producing & preparing Flood Risk Assessments (advantageous),
- Excellent communication skills (both written & verbal).
Your enthusiastic approach to the successful completion of projects and excellent communication skills will win you this role.
This is a varied role requiring and adaptable engineer with a positive attitude.
For further information please contact Graham Ventham on 01728 726120.