We are pleased to offer the opportunity to join a well-established consulting engineer in Glasgow, as they look to appoint a Structural Engineer to their team.
- You will be joining a respected Structural Engineering firm with over 25 technical staff.
- They are based just outside Glasgow city-centre but can offer parking if you need it. It's also commutable by train or bus.
- Projects include commercial, residential, industrial and more.
- Work on a variety of development types, giving you a diverse portfolio of experience
- Receive leading training and support
- Be assigned a dedicated mentor within the company who is a Charted Structural Engineer
- Work towards a Senior Engineer position with clear objectives to achieve promotion
- Work in a relaxed office environment
- You must be degree qualified in Civil or Structural Engineering (BEng/BSc minimum)
- Have some experience working for a consulting engineer in the UK
- Be able to use industry standard software for Structural Design and Analysis
- £26,000 - £30,000 + 5% pension + benefits package
At Conrad Consulting, we understand the importance of discretion. Please rest assured your application will be handled in the strictest confidence.
Want to know who our client is before you apply? Please contact Nick Grayston in our Edinburgh office who will happily disclose the name of our client to ensure this is someone you would be interested in working with.