Associate Infrastructure Engineer
A renowned Civil Engineering consultancy based in Central London is now looking for their next strategic hire - at Associate level!
This consultancy has an excellent opportunity for an Associate Infrastructure Engineer to join them and drive forward the civils team taking responsibility for projects being delivered on time & to budget and ensuring the development of members of the team.
The successful candidate will be self-motivating and proactive, driving expansion of existing areas and maximising new sector opportunities.
Projects: Roads & drainage design
- Must be an experienced & Chartered Civil Engineer,
- Must have a good level of experience in a managerial position,
- Able to manage a team of 4+ Civil Engineers & Technicians,
- Able to lead your team, ensuring staff members under your direction feel valued, motivated & are contributing,
- Must have a strong background in roads & drainage design.
This is an ideal opportunity for an experienced Civil Engineer who wishes to take that important next career step into a senior managerial position where you will be heading up your own team. The successful Associate Director of Infrastructure will receive a competitive salary & generous benefits package along with a talented team of civil engineers & technicians to mentor. If you would like to know more about this opportunity, please get in touch with Graham Ventham for more details.