Are you a Structural Engineer looking for support in your pursuit of chartership? Would you relish the opportunity to apply your skills and knowledge of building structures in a dynamic small practice? Read on for the benefits of this exciting new career development role!
As part of their ambitious growth plan, a fantastic new opportunity has been created for an ambitious Structural Engineer with three years' post-graduate experience to join a well-established structural design consultancy in South Devon.
What you will receive as the new Structural Engineer:
* Salary up to £35,000 per annum
* Excellent support towards chartership
* Wide variety of building projects to work on
This practice benefits from an excellent reputation for delivering a high quality building design service to a range of sectors including residential, leisure, retail and industrial schemes ranging in value up to £1.5m. As part of their continued growth, they are now seeking to attract a Structural Engineer to join their team working on projects under the supervision and guidance of the Partners, all of whom are chartered Structural Engineers.
What you will bring as the new Structural Engineer:
* Degree in Civil or Structural Engineering
* Minimum of three years' UK experience as a Structural Engineer
* Understanding of relevant codes of practice
* Competence in the design of RC, Steel and Timber structures
* Ambition to become a chartered Structural Engineer
This is a genuine opportunity for the right Structural Engineer to progress towards chartership in a consultancy that is fully supportive of professional development, and that prides itself on the quality of service offered to their valued clients. Get in touch with Darryl Yates at Conrad Consulting today on 01728 726136 for more information on this exciting new role, or apply today with your up to date CV.