An elusive opportunity to work for one of the most highly regarded engineering consultancies as a Geotechnical Engineer. They're a Global Consultancy working on some of the biggest projects within the commercial and infrastructure sector. Their projects are located both in Central London and overseas.
- Minimum of 3 years' Geotechnical consultancy experience
- Experience with Foundation design, slope stability and retaining walls
- Experience working on large scale commercial or infrastructure projects
- Chartered or actively working towards chartership
- A salary of £34,000 - £40,000, dependant on experience
- 25 days holiday, plus bank holidays
- Company Pension scheme
- Life Assurance
- Cycle to work scheme
- Ability to buy or sell holidays
- Personalised benefits
- Professional Membership fees paid for
- And much more…
What happens next: On receipt of your application our dedicated Geotechnical recruiter, Kate Waltham, will contact you to discuss this opportunity in full detail. Kate will disclose the name of our client to you prior to sending your CV to this, or any other company we are working with.
**We don't advertise all of our vacancies! If this role isn't quite right for you, please get in touch with Kate to find out more about other opportunities.**
We offer a 'REFER A FRIEND' bonus up to £500 for a successful referral.