Senior Civil Infrastructure Engineer
Are you a Civil Engineer with a passion for Infrastructure design looking for genuine career progression in your next role? Would you thrive in a well-established consultancy free from the corporate characteristics of larger firms? If so, read on for the benefits of this exciting new role in Swindon.
We are proud to be working with a Civil Engineering consultancy whose Swindon office are currently looking to grow their team of experienced professionals by adding either a Senior or Principal Infrastructure Engineer to their vibrant team on a full-time permanent basis.
What's on offer for you as the new Senior Civil Engineer:
* Salary up to £50,000 per annum
* 25 days holiday in addition to bank holidays
* Buy and sell additional holiday
* Private healthcare and life assurance
* Flexible working hours
This is a diverse & challenging position as this position and offers a project workload covering the following sectors: Residential, Industrial, Healthcare, Educational and more, with projects valued up to £30m+
As the new Senior / Principal Infrastructure Engineer, you will be given the opportunity to head up & grow your own team from scratch, and will in return receive a generous annual salary & benefits package in addition to that outlined above.
What you'll offer as the new Senior Civil Engineer:
* Degree in Civil Engineering,
* Be a Chartered or near Chartered Engineer (MICE)
* Have extensive roads & drainage design experience
* Be a confident individual, with the willingness to take responsibility for & run your own projects
If you would like to be considered for this fantastic new opportunity, get in touch with Darryl Yates at Conrad Consulting today on 01728 726136, or apply with your up to date CV.