We are currently looking to find a Civil Engineer to join one of our key clients in their Norwich office on a full-time permanent basis to work on a range of projects.
Our client is an established Civil & Structural engineering consultancy who due to a heavy workload of exciting projects, need a Civil Engineer who can come in & hit the ground running.
Your previous experience should include design of roads & drainage for numerous development projects, as our client's workload spans a wide range of sectors.
- A minimum of 3 years' experience as a Civil Engineer with a significant level of roads & drainage design experience
- Have excellent communication skills (both written & verbal)
- Have excellent client facing skills
- Have excellent project running skills
- Be able to carry out the roads & drainage design for a range of development projects with minimal supervision
The successful Civil Engineer will be rewarded with a competitive salary and will enjoy a challenging & varied workload.
If you are interested in this great opportunity, please send your up to date CV to Graham Ventham to be considered - suitable applicants will be contacted with further details on the role & client.