Senior Structural Engineer
Experienced Structural Engineer seeking an opportunity for equity in a profitable and friendly practice? A rare and unique opportunity has arisen for an experienced Structural Engineer looking to become an equity partner in the long term with this well-established practice near Torquay.
This small firm of structural engineers boasts an enviable reputation, along with a growing project workload. They are currently seeking a capable and motivated Structural Engineer who has at least 5 years' experience, who will ultimately assist in running the business in a Partner capacity.
On offer for you as the Senior Structural Engineer:
* Starting salary of up to £55,000 per annum
* Genuine career progression towards Partnership
* Benefits including a generous pension contribution
* To be part of a successful, profitable team
Their work covers a broad buildings structures project base including residential, education and healthcare up to £1.5m in value, and you will be given the opportunity to run projects from day one.
There is also the opportunity to mentor more junior members of staff, should this be one of your career ambitions.
What you'll bring as the new Senior Structural Engineer:
* Competent in Structural design in all traditional materials such as steel, concrete, timber and masonry
* Strong leadership skills - ideally client-facing experience
* Experience in BID preparation and client presentation
* Chartered Structural Engineer (MIStructE or MICE)
This is the perfect opportunity for you to demonstrate your business and technical acumen, as well as project and team leadership skills leading to a genuine partnership role. If you are interested in this exciting new career-defining role, please give Darryl Yates at Conrad Consulting a call today on 01728 726 136., or apply with your up to date CV.