Senior Civil Engineer
Are you an experienced Civil Engineer looking to take the lead on exciting new projects? Do you want to work for an industry-leading worldwide company? Want to be part of a brand new team in a great location? If so, then read below for more information on this fantastic opportunity.
My client is hugely successful multi-disciplinary consultancy who have over 40 offices worldwide. Due to their growing workload in their London office, they are now expanding in to the Midlands and are opening a brand-new office in a newly built, state-of-the-art office block in the heart of Birmingham city. A Senior Civil Engineer is needed in the new Birmingham office to help lead the Civil Engineering team on a variety of large-scale, high-budget infrastructure projects. These projects include sectors such as New Build Offices, Hotels & Leisure, Retail, Residential, Arts & Culture and more. One of the exciting projects that is currently in development is a new transport interchange with a hub building, built across the largest underground station in Europe.
Here is what is on offer for the Senior Civil Engineer:
* Salary up to £50,000 per annum
* Situated in a state-of the-art office with excellent transport links
* Continued professional development within a fantastic team
* Diverse workload of exciting high-budget projects
You will be able to offer as the new Senior Civil Engineer:
* Chartered or near Chartered Civil Engineer (CEng MICE / CEng MCIHT/ CEnv CIWEM etc.)
* Proven knowledge and ability of carrying out S38 and S278 agreements.
* Experience with strategic and detailed drainage design (S104/S98)
* Proficient with AutoCAD, Microdrainage and PDS.
If you are interested in this fantastic opportunity of leading an established team within a respected and expanding consultancy then speak to Terry Jeffs at Conrad Consulting on 01728 726127 for more information on this exciting role.