We have just taken an exciting opportunity for an experienced Transport Planner to join a successful multi-discipline engineering practice, with a national presence.
Their Office in Hemel Hempstead is urgently seeking a Transport Planner on a permanent basis to work on a range of projects and to be involved in their strong growth plan for the Division.
The successful Transport Planner will have the following experience and skills:
- A minimum of 4 years' experience,
- Excellent communication skills,
- Confidence in attending client and site meetings,
- Able to manage own projects,
- Ability to assist with mentoring and training more junior staff,
- Proficient in the use of AutoCAD.
As well as the above, you will also have extensive experience in the preparation of Travel Plans/Co-ordination and Transport Assessments, Statements and Strategies.
As a Transport Planner you should also be capable of preparing outline highways drawings.
In return you will be offered a competitive salary and benefits package.
If you are an experienced Transport Planner looking to make your next strategic career move within a thriving and expanding firm, please send your CV to Graham Ventham.