Structural Engineering job based in Petersfield, paying £35,000-£45,000 p.a.
Your new company
A small multi-disciplinary consultancy based in Hampshire, that provide a professional service across the Hampshire and Dorset. Highly qualified team of engineers are looking for a Structural Engineer to join their expanding team.
Your new role
Liasing directly with clients and project design team, conceptual and detailed design, report writing and site inspections. It is important to be able to work independently, as well as part of a team. Ideally 5 years' experience post graduate.
What you'll need to succeed
- Competent in the design of steel, concrete, timber and masonry to British Standards of Eurocodes
- Experienced in AutoCad and design software, such as Tekla Structural Designer, CADS 3D, etc.
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong mathematical ability
- Computer literacy
- Three-dimensional conceptual skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Diagrammatic skills
- The ability to work as part of a team
- Attention to detail
- The ability to liaise well with professionals from other disciplines
- An interest in the design and structure of buildings.
What you'll get in return
- If not chartered, full support will be offered
- Competitive Salary
- 25 days annual leave
- Free Parking
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.