Associate Director (Civils)
A renowned multi-disciplinary consultancy based in Central London is now looking for their next strategic hire - at Associate Director level!
This multi-disciplinary consultancy has a unique opportunity for an Associate Director of Infrastructure. The successful candidate will be self-motivating and proactive, driving expansion of existing areas and maximising new sector opportunities.
Minimum qualification: Bachelor of Engineering - either civil, structural or equivalent. At Associate Director level you will be expected to have achieved Chartered status with either ICE or ISTructE.
A capable all round engineer is required, with excellent Business Development skills - actively pursuing new opportunities, winning work and proactively developing existing and new clients relationships.
- Develop the company Infrastructure plan in line with overall business plans,
- Maintain a 'hands on' approach to engineering consultancy,
- Grow the team and mentor engineers,
- Review projects for technical & design quality,
- Build relationships with clients,
- Operate within agreed financial targets and manage office finances,
- Help plan and build the company rail and airport capability,
- Liaise with oversees offices.
- Chartered Engineer,
- 10 years minimum experience in an engineering consultancy,
- A strong local network of contacts that can be built upon,
- A personable character to build relationships with existing colleagues and clients,
- A determination and drive to build a team.
As an Associate Director it is anticipated that you will have a minimum of 10 years' relevant experience, at least 5 being within a leadership role. You should be able to demonstrate development and implementation of organisational policies and procedures whilst winning work and meeting targets.
A large part of your role will be to manage a team, and you should be able to demonstrate strong leadership skills.
If you think you have what it takes to fill this role and you possess sound judgement along with excellent decision making ability - get in touch.
I would be happy to talk this through with you on a confidential basis. Give me a ring, let's get your career steered in the direction you want!