We are working closely with an established engineering consultancy who offer a wide range of services including Engineering, Architecture, Building Surveying, Quantity Surveying, Project Management and more. This firm operates across the South-east of England & in London, and are currently experiencing an exciting time of growth due to a strong pipeline of projects.
They are actively looking to appoint an ambitious Structural Engineer with a minimum of 2 years' experience to join their newly formed structural engineering team on a full-time permanent basis. They are seeking someone with a passion for building structures who will thrive in a multidisciplinary environment and be willing to get involved in various aspects of structural engineering.
Projects: Educational, Commercial, Residential, Leisure, Community and more. You will work on a mix of new-build & refurbishment projects varying in scale & value, and will be required to produce structural calculations in steel, concrete, masonry & timber.
- Hold a degree in Civil or Structural Engineering,
- Have strong ambitions to become a Chartered Structural Engineer (MIStructE / MICE),
- A minimum of 2 years' experience working on buildings & structural engineering,
- Experience with AutoCAD and Revit / BIM,
- Excellent communication skills (both written & verbal),
- A confident manner, keen to develop as an Engineer and progress to Senior level.
If you are interested and would like to know more about the role & company, please apply by sending your up to date CV through to Graham Ventham at Conrad Consulting.
Please bear in mind that we don't advertise all our vacancies, so if you'd like to discuss all the options we currently have that suit your experience & aspirations, please do get in touch for a confidential chat. We will always disclose the name of our client, and will always make sure you're happy for your CV to be sent to them.