Senior Structural Engineer
Are you seeking a new challenge in order to progress your career as a Structural Engineer? Would you benefit from joining a well-established consultancy in a senior role? Look no further than this fantastic new career-enhancing opportunity to develop your skills as a Structural Engineer.
As part of their continued growth, a fantastic new opportunity has been created by this independently owned multi-discipline consultancy for a Senior Structural Engineer to join their busy, versatile team in Bristol.
This practice has a great track record of sustainable and innovative design, offering a professional and collaborative approach across a broad range of sectors - including education, healthcare, commercial and retail buildings, so you will be exposed to a wide variety of projects from day one.
What's on offer for you as the new Senior Structural Engineer:
* Salary up to £45,000 per annum
* Flexible benefits package including private healthcare and life assurance
* Genuine career progression
* Truly diverse workload
In your new position, career progression is on offer, as well as the opportunity to develop and mentor junior members of staff, if this is of interest to you.
What you'll bring as the new Senior Structural Engineer:
* Minimum five years' experience as a Structural Engineer
* Experience in checking of specifications, design schemes and calculations
* Background in commercial and residential building design, ideally
* Chartered or near-chartered Structural Engineer, although not essential
This is a genuine opportunity to progress your career as a Structural Engineer within a truly dynamic consultancy, so speak to Darryl Yates at Conrad Consulting today on 01728 726136 for more information on how to progress your career, or apply with your up to date CV.