Senior Structural Engineer
Are you an experienced Structural Engineer with a desire to work on major building projects both in the UK and internationally? Looking to develop within a highly-reputable consultancy that values professional development whilst offering a rewarding work environment? If the answer is "yes", read on for the benefits of this exciting new role in Guildford.
As part of their continued growth plan, and as a result of several key project wins, this dynamic international multi-discipline practice has created the opportunity for a skilled Structural Engineer to join their vibrant design office in Guildford on a permanent basis.
On offer for you as the new Senior Structural Engineer:
* Salary up to £48,000 per annum
* Flexible working considered
* Life assurance, pension and death in service cover
* Truly diverse and even international project portfolio
* continued professional development
Your new role will see you expose to a good variety of work from both the private and public sector, with building projects ranging in value up to £100m. With a strong ethic of professional development within the company, you will benefit from regular salary reviews as well as support towards becoming a chartered Structural Engineer if this is something you have not already achieved.
What you'll bring as the new Senior Structural Engineer:
* Five years' experience in structural design
* Relevant degree in Civil or Structural Engineering
* Good working knowledge of Eurocodes
* The ability to design in a range of materials
* The ambition to develop as part of a highly-regarded practice
This is a fantastic new opportunity for you to progress as a Structural Engineer working on major buildings projects in an environment that is highly supportive of your professional development. Speak to Darryl Yates at Conrad Consulting today on 01728 726136 for more information, or apply with your up to date CV.