Civil Design Engineer
Our client is a global engineering consultancy firm who are well-known within the industry for their extensive Civil, Structural, Geotechnical, Construction & Digital engineering expertise, and they currently have an opening for a Civil Design Engineer to join their Civils team on a full-time permanent basis in their Central London office.
Company Headcount: >600
Location: The office is located in Central London; nearest tube stations are Southwark & Borough.
- Required to work predominantly on rail projects,
- Detailed design & design checking,
- Carrying out site visits & inspections,
- Liaising & coordinating with clients & consultants,
- Promoting the company to clients & getting involved with business development,
- Project programming & monitoring,
- Involvement with the training of junior engineers & technicians.
- Hold a degree in Civil or Structural Engineering,
- Graduate member of IStructE or ICE preferred,
- A minimum of 2 years' industry experience,
- RC concrete design experience preferable but not mandatory,
This is a fantastic opportunity to gain experience within a large international consultancy working on complex & iconic projects across various sectors. If you'd like to apply for this Civil Design Engineer vacancy, please send a CV to Graham Ventham.