Looking to take the next step forward in your career as a Structural Engineer? Want to benefit from working for a well-established industry name? How does a bonus paid twice annually sound? Right now, a confident and skilled Structural Engineer is sought by a leading Structural design consultancy to join their busy Fareham office - read on for the benefits!
This is a fantastic new opportunity for a Structural Engineer with the benefit of at least two years postgraduate experience to work on a range of projects from small domestic work right up to multi-million pound commercial developments across the South Coast.
What's on offer for you as the Structural Engineer:
* Salary up to £35,000 per annum depending on experience
* Performance-related bonus paid out twice a year!
* Support towards chartership
* Diverse workload
* Working with well-established Partners who are also hands-on Chartered Structural Engineers.
As the new Structural Engineer, you will be exposed to a diverse workload as you look to develop your existing skills, gaining excellent, recognised support towards chartership if not already achieved.
What you'll bring as the new Structural Engineer:
* Degree in Civil or Structural Engineering
* Experience of Structural design across a range of different sectors
* Good working knowledge of Eurocodes
* Working towards Chartered Engineer status within ICE or IStructE.
* Proven design experience in a range of building materials
* Competency in the use of Master Series is desirable, but not essential
If you are ready to progress your career as a structural Engineer, speak to Darryl Yates at Conrad Consulting today on 01728 726136 for more information on this unique new opportunity, or apply with your up to date CV.