Our client has a diverse workload of both large and small residential schemes, both new and refurbishment, in London and the Home Counties.
They are currently seeking a structural engineer who has broad project experience including commercial, industrial, education and retail sectors to join them in their offices in South West London.
- Must hold a degree in Civil or Structural Engineering,
- Must have a minimum of 2 years' post-graduation industry experience as a Structural Engineer,
- Must have a strong interest in building structures,
- Must be a motivated individual with a positive approach to work,
- Must be willing to be challenged and learn new skills.
The role offers ambitious engineers excellent career opportunities within an expanding firm and training to achieve Chartered status.
You should have a good working knowledge of British and EuroCodes and the ability to produce high quality calculations.
Submit your CV to Graham Ventham or call him on 01728 726120 to discuss this exciting opportunity.