Structural CAD Technician
Our client is a civil & structural engineering firm based in Hertfordshire who currently have a vacancy for a Structural CAD Technician to join their team on a full-time permanent basis. This family-run business offers a bespoke & highly design-focused service for each client, managing their projects from concept through to completion.
- Must have a minimum of 4 years' experience as a Structural CAD Technician with a strong level of experience working on building structures projects,
- Full proficiency with AutoCAD essential,
- Experience working on domestic projects,
- Good working knowledge of UK Building Regulations desirable,
- Excellent communication skills (both written & verbal),
- Able to work well within a team & autonomously (to a reasonable degree) using your own initiative.
This firm is offering the successful Structural CAD Technician a competitive salary & benefits package, along with support & training so that you can build on your existing skillset. There is also plenty of scope for progression within the company & you will be given the opportunity to take on more responsibility. If you're interested in this role, please apply by forwarding an up to date CV to Graham Ventham to find out more.