Principal / Associate Director - Heritage
Do you have a passion for heritage and building conservation? Are you looking to take the next step in your career by joining forces with a major multi-discipline consultancy and leading a team? If this matches your ambition, read on for the benefits of this fantastic new opportunity in Bristol.
This multi-national Engineering consultancy continues to go from strength to strength, operating across several high profile sectors both in the UK and internationally. As a result of continued expansion, a rare opportunity has been created for a skilled and ambitious individual with a background in heritage and building conservation to lead a dynamic and growing team at the Bristol office.
On offer for you as the new Principal / Associate Director of Heritage:
* Salary up to £55,000 per annum
* Flexible package including life assurance, healthcare and other benefits
* Friendly, yet highly professional work environment
* Excellent diversity of projects
* Opportunity to progress your career in a large, multi-discipline consultancy environment
Your new position will see you take on a lead role in the delivery of heritage and conservation projects across a range of sectors, delivering EIA's, bespoke assessments and field investigations on high profile projects regularly valued in excess of £30m.
What you'll bring as the new Principal / Associate Director of Heritage:
* Minimum of six years' commercial experience
* Good working knowledge of current UK Historic Environment policy and guidance
* Solid background in Heritage and Conservation with regard to building structures
* Excellent track record of working in a multi-disciplinary environment
* The ambition and technical acumen to lead a discipline
This is a fantastic and rare opportunity for you to take the next step in your career by joining a genuinely innovative multi-discipline consultancy in a lead role. Speak to Darryl Yates at Conrad Consulting today on 01728 726136 for more information, or apply with your up to date CV.