Would you welcome the opportunity to work with an award winning practice where the focus is on innovation and client delivery?
If so, could be the role for you. Our client is an independent, multi-disciplinary consultancy and they are looking for a Transport Planner/Modeller to join their team in Surrey. With an exciting array of projects both in the UK and internationally this offers a great opportunity.
Projects: Education, health, commercial, residential, leisure regeneration and masterplanning.
- Graduate member of CIHT or ICE preferred,
- A minimum of 3 years' experience,
- Competent in using AutoCAD/AutoTRACK,
- A questioning challenging approach,
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills,
- The ability to work and communicate effectively within multidisciplinary teams,
- A commercial and client focused approach
The following skills will also be required: Travel planning, drafting of transport assessments and statements, Masterplanning, road collision data analysis, Public Transport strategies (Bus and rail),
Junction capacity analysis, conversant with highway layouts and design (horizontal & vertical alignment, parking layouts and parking surveys.
In return you will be joining a supportive company with a commitment to training and personal development. Mentoring support available is also available from a team of experienced professionals. They also have a very active social club with events including: ten pin bowling, go-karting, treasure hunts and comedy club nights.
To be considered for this role please submit your CV to Graham Ventham.