Senior Structural Engineer
Senior Structural Engineering job based in Dorset, Competitive Salary, Design, Analysis
Your new company
A UK leading design and build company. They have a fantastic reputation within the UK construction industry for steel and precast concrete solutions.
Your new role
Your new role will include Technical/Structural engineering production and design management. Production of Engineering designs that are safe, efficient and fully compliant with project specifications.
Provide accurate reports on project status in terms of progress against programme and budget, highlighting risks and opportunities. Design of temporary works associate with the superstructure. Provide assistance to the projects construction teams as necessary, including site and factory visits as required.
Fully execute the CDM responsibilities of both the company and the individual. Implement the company ISO 9001 quality procedures.
What you'll need to succeed
- BSc in Engineering
- Membership of Institution of Structural/Civil Engineers
- Build design and construction knowledge in structural steel and civil engineering
- Experience of working with contractors, engineers and architects
- Experience of an ISO 9001 quality management system
- Microsoft office experience
- Experience in design and analysis software systems (Masterseries, Robot)
- Experience in the design and specification of structural steelwork, including connection design.
- Experience in the design and specification of re Enforced concrete, foundations and drainage.
What you'll get in return
- Competitive salary package
- 25 days holidays plus bank holidays
- Group personal pension scheme
- Life Assurance
- Access to Medicash scheme
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.