Ground Engineering Project Manager
A leading contractor based in Bristol is looking to recruit a Ground Engineering Project Manager to their award winning team. The successful ground engineer will be managing projects, coordinating staff and training junior ground engineers, overseeing and authorising reports. You will also be involved with tenders and liaising directly with new and existing clients.
- Minimum of 6 years' experience working in the ground engineering sector
- Preferably chartered or working towards chartership
- A thorough knowledge of both Geo-environmental and Geotechnical investigations
- Experience writing interpretive reports
- Experience managing projects
- Experience managing junior Ground Engineers
- A competitive salary of £40,000 - £46,000, dependant on experience
- Company Pension Scheme
- 24 Days Holiday, plus bank holidays
- Ability to buy or sell holidays
- Private Health Care
- Life Assurance
- Flexible benefits
- And much more…
What happens next: On receipt of your application our dedicated Environmental recruiter, Kate Waltham, will contact you to discuss this opportunity in full detail. Kate will disclose the name of our client to you prior to sending your CV to this, or any other company we are working with.
**We don't advertise all of our vacancies! If this role isn't quite right for you, please get in touch with Kate to find out more about other opportunities.**
We offer a 'REFER A FRIEND' bonus up to £500 for a successful referral.