Senior Geotechnical Engineer
An elusive opportunity for an ambitious Geotechnical Engineer to join one of the most highky regarded temporary works consultancies in Central London as a Senior Geotechnical Engineer.
The successful Engineer will be working on a variety of high profile temporary works projects across London. You will be working in a small Geotechnical team, working closely with their Structural Engineers.
- Minimum of 5 years' experience working within the Geotechnical sector
- Highly experienced in foundation design, slope stability, retaining walls and piling
- Experience with basement excavation projects
- Chartered or actively working towards chartership (ICE)
- Experience working on temporary works projects would be an advantage (however not a necessity)
A highly competitive salary of £55,000 - £60,000, dependant on experience
Company Pension Scheme
Private Medical Care
24 Days holiday, plus bank holidays
And much more…
What happens next: On receipt of your application our dedicated Geotechnical recruiter, Kate Waltham, will contact you to discuss this opportunity in full detail. Kate will disclose the name of our client to you prior to sending your CV to this, or any other company we are working with.
**We don't advertise all of our vacancies! If this role isn't quite right for you, please get in touch with Kate to find out more about other opportunities.**
We offer a 'REFER A FRIEND' bonus up to £500 for a successful referral.