Senior Environmental Consultant (EIA)
An exciting opportunity for an EIA Consultant to join an award winning, highly regarded Environmental Consultancy based in York as a Senior EIA Consultant. The successful candidate will be working on a variety of exciting projects within the energy and property sector.
- Minimum of 5 years EIA experience
- Preferably chartered, or currently actively working towards chartership
- Experience managing and mentoring junior staff
- Experience working on energy projects, including offshore wind farms would be an advantage
- Thorough understanding of the UK Planning system, guidelines and legislations
On offer for the successful candidate:
- A competitive salary of £34,000 - £38,000, dependant on experience.
- Annual salary review
- Bonus Scheme
- 24 Days annual leave, plus bank holidays
- Life Insurance
- Cycle to work
- Share Option Scheme
- And much more…
What happens next: On receipt of your application our dedicated Environmental recruiter, Kate Waltham, will contact you to discuss this opportunity in full detail. Kate will disclose the name of our client to you prior to sending your CV to this, or any other company we are working with.
**We don't advertise all of our vacancies! If this role isn't quite right for you, please get in touch with Kate to find out more about other opportunities.**
We offer a 'REFER A FRIEND' bonus up to £500 for a successful referral