Senior Civil Engineer
We are currently looking to find a Senior Civil Engineer to join one of our key clients in their office in Welwyn Garden City on a full-time permanent basis to work on a range of projects.
Our client is an established Civil & Structural engineering consultancy who currently have an influx of projects covering: Residential, Educational, Regeneration, Drainage & Highways.
- Carry out detailed Civil 3D design comfortably for earthworks, external works and drainage works infrastructure for building projects;
- Carry out detailed drainage design, calculation, modelling and simulation using Micro Drainage (WinDes) software,
- Carry out 3d modelling of the drainage network to incorporate into the BIM/Revit Model.
- Hold a degree in Civil Engineering,
- Have a minimum of 5 years' post-graduation experience,
- Ideally have experience working on housing estates, schools, large regeneration projects, sewer diversions & highways,
- Be familiar with flood risk assessments, detailed design of drainage & SUDS, earthworks, S278 works, S106 applications & build over agreements,
- Be proficient with AutoCAD, Microdrainage (WinDes) & PDS.
Your role will be varied as you will be taking responsibility for the design & running of your own projects and attending design & client meetings where necessary, therefore excellent communication skills are essential.
If you think you would be a suitable candidate for this Senior Civil Engineer role and would like to be considered, please send across an up to date CV to Graham Ventham for more details.