Senior Geo-Environmental Engineer
A fantastic opportunity to join an award winning multi-disciplinary consultancy as a Senior Geo-Environmental Engineer in their Birmingham office.
The successful Geo-environmental Engineer will be working in a multi-disciplinary team, working on a variety of high profile projects within the commercial, residential, healthcare, retail and education sector in the midlands.
- At least 5 years' experience working within the environmental engineering sector
- Experience with Phase 1 & 2 Reports and Site Investigations
- Experience with managing a variety of contaminated land projects
- Experience mentoring and managing junior Geo-Environmental Engineers
- Chartered or actively working towards chartership
- A highly competitive salary of £35,000 - £40,000, dependant on experience
- 25 Days Holiday, plus bank holidays
- 5% Pension Contribution Scheme
- Cycle to work scheme
- Life Assurance
- And much more…
What happens next: On receipt of your application our dedicated Environmental recruiter, Kate Waltham, will contact you to discuss this opportunity in full detail. Kate will disclose the name of our client to you prior to sending your CV to this, or any other company we are working with.
**We don't advertise all of our vacancies! If this role isn't quite right for you, please get in touch with Kate to find out more about other opportunities.**
We offer a 'REFER A FRIEND' bonus up to £500 for a successful referral