Senior Structural Engineer
Our client is seeking an ambitious senior structural engineer to work in the exciting, fast-paced environment of their Central London office.
The ideal senior structural engineer will have well-rounded experience with strong buildings structures background.
You will have the ability to perform both as engineer and manager of 2-3 small project groups (up to stage 4) in a challenging environment, liaising with architects in-house and adhering to tight deadlines.
- Hold a degree in Structural or Civil Engineering,
- Be keen to gain Chartership,
- Ideally 3 years' post-graduation experience with a strong level of building structures experience,
- A delivery-focused individual who is able to lead a small team (min 1 grad and technician),
- Technically competent with the ability to produce excellent quality models, drawings, calculations and reports at all stages,
- An excellent communicator at all levels, including all relevant project's stakeholders i.e. clients, architects etc.
- Ability to mentor junior staff,
- Excellent communication skills.
You will have a flair for unique design and an interest in innovation and willing to work on alternative and unusual solutions in the construction industry.
You will be involved in overseeing projects up to multi million pounds in value, including industrial, airport and mid-rise residential schemes.
If you would like to know more about this Structural Engineer vacancy, please send your up to date CV to Graham Ventham to apply - suitable applicants will be contacted with further details.