Infrastructure Engineer (Contract)
Thriving engineering practice in Hertfordshire is urgently seeking an infrastructure engineer on a contract basis to start immediately.
- Chartered or near Chartered engineer
- Experience liaising with clients, architects and contractors
- Deliver engineering design across a broad range of roads and drainage projects
- Produce Flood Risk Assessments
- Excellent communication skills
- Valid driving licence
As an infrastructure engineer, your software experience should include Microdrainage, PDS and AutoCAD.
For further information and an opportunity to be considered for this role, please ring Graham Ventham now and let's get you an interview!